RusNet :: Links
De Russische kunst en cultuur
- Geschiedenis [ru]
Crimean Station of Young Technicians, Simferopol, Crimea, ex-U.S.S.R.
- Huidige ontwikkelingen
- De Russische Musea
- State Hermitage Museum [ru,en]
- The State Museum of Fine Arts named after A.S.Pushkin [en,ru]
- Moscow Kremlin [ru]
- The State Museum Tzarskoje Selo [ru,en]
The State Museum Tzarskoje Selo official website.
- Tsarskoe Selo and Pavlovsk in Russian poetry [ru]
This is the anthology of Russian Verse specially devoted to Tsarskoe Selo and Pavlovsk (near St.Peterburg, Russia). This page contains Clip Art Album of old-time painting of Tsarskoe Selo and Pavlovsk.
- State Russian Museum [ru,en]
- State Lermontov Museum [ru]
- Solovetsky Islands [ru]
- Archangelskoje [ru,en]
- Kolomenskoje [ru,en]
- Ostankino [ru,en]
- Rostov Great State Museum [ru]
- Russian Vernadsky state geological museum [ru,en]
- State Darwin Museum [ru,en]
- Sibyrische musea [ru]
- Wasili Shukshin Museum [ru]
- Rimski-Korsakov Museum [ru,en]
- Museum-panorama Borodino Battle [ru]
This is a beautiful site about the Borodino Battle and the history of the museum.
- Novosibirsk Regional Studies Museum [ru]
Information about historic, antropologic and cultural collections of Siberia. Also very interesting virtual exhibitions.
- State Museum and Reserv Rostov Kremlin [ru]
- The Bianky Museum of Local Lore History and Economie [ru]
One of the biggest Siberian museums gives you the possibility to acquaint the history of Altai and Biysk town - from the Neolithic Age to the events of modernity. The reach archeological collections of the History Hall tells about the culture of people who lived on the Altai territory at the antiquity; about origin, building and merchant prosperity of Biysk town and about its development and place in the history of XX century. The various exhibits of the Nature Hall acquaint us to the animal, floral and geological worlds of Altai.
- Archaeological Museum of the Kazan State University [ru]
Archaeological museum of the Kazan State University is one of the largest and oldest museums of such kind. An exposition of the museum total has 4 thousand exhibits and reflects a history and archaeology of the Volga-Kama basin. The largest collections of the museum are instruments of a stone age, collections of Ananino culture wares from the, medieval monuments of the Volga and Ural regions. Museum possesses a number of unique materials such as materials of the Turaevo cemetery with the burial mounds of the Vth century A.D., Bolshe-Tigansky cemetery of the ancient madiars, Bolshe-Tarhansky cemetery of the early bolgars, collections from Siberia, Middle Asia, Northern Caucases, and also archaeological materials from Switzerland, Ancient Greek and Roman colones
- Omsk State Museum of History and Regional Studies [ru]
- Server of Visotsky Museum [ru]
- State Pushkin Memorial Museum [ru]
A splendid museum guide. You can see Pushkin's House on the Arbat street and many treasures of Russian culture.
- Fyodor Dostoyevsky Literary and Memorial Museum [ru]
- Virtual Museum of Igov Talkov [ru]
- Moscow Zoo [ru]
- Catalog van de Russische Musea [ru]
- GELOS Antique Auctioneers & Dealers [ru,en]
- Art gallery
Foto`s van Rusland
The Russian News World
The Russian links in Holland
Mari El, Republic
Primorsky (Maritime) Region
Sakha Republic (Yakutia)
- Bereg (Voronezh) [ru, en]
Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug
Officiele Partner van de Russische KvK in Nederland
|Begrip is meestal een gemelijke vorm van domheid.